Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Yes Express Cash Freebies Still Pays Out!

Express Cash Freebies Still Pays Out

Yesterday, I had a lady complete her free trial offer to one of the many Fortune 500 companies that the Express Cash Freebies income opportunity works with.  After she completed the offer, I was then able to withdraw the commission to my Paypal and then to my bank.

Express Cash Freebies has been around since I first got on the internet about 3 years ago.  The funny thing is, I made my first $60 online through this program and even after that first success, I hopped to many different programs since then.

I have wrote about 10 blog posts for Express Cash Freebies and the marketing system I use for this little program, and I still get people completing offers!  I got qualified once virtually free and am qualified to make $20 commissions over and over.



The over and over again is depending on me marketing the program however!  I went to find more dramatic and sexier programs but at the same time have always made money with Express Cash Freebies.  I get hard headed sometimes and if something is working, then don’t change it.

Like that saying “if it ain’t broke, then don’t fix it,” I need to apply that in my own life and marketing.

Another case in point, I don’t like approaching people honestly.  I like networking with people on the same page but I don’t usually like asking them if they would be open to another opportunity.  Maybe I should get used to approaching people as I would have more success?  I have been really getting into “Go For No” training.

I also know from my previous experience in another company, that I was able to sponsor 65+ people 100% through blogging.  It’s a good feeling when you just blog, and make money from your blogging efforts.  I wasn’t spamming Facebook or haggling family and friends. 

I am working on that and am going to document everything I do here.  There is a saying about a dog on a porch crying.  A guy walks up and asks “why is that dog crying” and the owner says “because he is laying on a nail!”  The other guy ask “well why doesn’t he get up and move?” and the owner says “because it doesn’t hurt him enough!”

I think it’s worth it to get qualified to get Express Cash Freebies commissions and to market this opportunity.  I use it as a feeder program and it’s virtually free.  I get people making money with Express Cash Freebies and then focus on building something bigger and long term!

If you make a decision and join Express Cash Freebies with me, then I will work with you until you make your first $500 with this program.  It may take a week, it may take a month, or even 6 months, however by the time we are through you will be independently making money online and will have learned how to make money in any program!



Rob Fraser

P.S. I will work with you until you succeed!  It's just that simple!  CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment