Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Discover how to make money with a free blog

In this blog post, I’m going to talk about how to make money with a free blog.

I got out of the Marine Corps as a Staff Sergeant back in 2011 and for about 4-5 months before I was set to get out, I started looking for ways to make cash without having to work at a job.  My last 2 years in the Corps has been rough and my divorce was the hardest thing I went through in the transition.

What the heck does this have to do with how to make money with a free blog Rob?

I’m getting to that.  I knew I wanted to make money without having to trade my time for it.  In the Marines, you learn to value your time but you also learn how to look at if differently as well.  In a weird way, we (Marines) sometimes compare it to serving time in prison.  I have never been to prison but I do know what it feels like to be surrounded by steel, living on a set schedule, and in very close proximity to a lot of other people in the same boat (literally).

Why I wanted to make money with a free blog really hit me when visiting my kids, and always having to schedule my visits and life around whether or not I was getting deployed or not.  My last 4 years was really hectic in this area.  I never knew for long whether I would be getting deployed or going to this new unit to train or what.  So I have decided to find a way to make money without spending a lot of time to do it.

I have heard about a lot of people making money on the internet.  Through my experiences getting beat up while looking for ways to make money on the internet I have found that there are about 3 main strategies to make money online.  Those 3 strategies are paid strategies (PPC, etc I don’t have a lot of money to screw around here so NEXT), social media strategies (again I don’t have all day to sit on facebook trying to make money while I’m too busy out somewhere trying to make more money), and lastly through blogging.

So blogging it is and now here is how to make money with a free blog

First, get a free account at google and go to blogger.com and set up a profile.  Second, start blogging. 

HA!!

It’s not that simple.  If you don’t have a product, service, or skill to sell, then where is the money going to come from.  You can’t blog about your life and expect people to give out of the charity in their hearts, can you?  Hey if you wanna give a little to me, then I’d be more than happy to accept!

But seriously, you should have a theme to which you are blogging about.  Nobody told me this in the beginning!  I was told, just start blogging and people will find you.  NOT!
So, first get a free google account, second get a blog setup at blogger.com (through your free google account), and third…

If you are like me and didn’t have anything to particularly market, then I would recommend joining me.  What I have is a work from home system that will allow you to make money with a free blog.  

There is still going to be a learning curve.  You can’t just blog and expect to start getting paid however, if you join me and stick it out with me, I will show you how you can start making money with a free blog.

I have already given you the first and second steps.  Now you have to take the third step and CLICK HERE.  Lastly, after you have watched the presentation you will see my email and phone number.  Contact me and, if you are serious, we can setup a plan to get you making money with your own free blog!


Rob Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment