Friday, April 12, 2013

Success Project


Success Project

I have started this and then I changed my mind and then I restarted this.  I have posted here and on my Empower Network blog and back again.

Again I am battling myself even in this but I’m not stopping or changing.  I’m going to keep going.  That’s how it is in life. 

If things don’t work out perfectly, then that’s fine.  You just adjust fire and move on.

In continuing my reading of Napoleon Hill’s “The Law of Success in 16 Lessons” I read the chapter on initiative and leadership.

The hardest person you have to lead is yourself.  Sometimes the hardest thing that you have to do is give yourself a swift kick in the pants to get going. 

Use whatever methods you have at your disposal to keep your motivation high.  Use whatever methods you have to keep you moving in the right direction.

You must develop in yourself the initiative to keep moving and then lead yourself, or provide the motivation to, keep moving.

It’s not always easy.

It is always worth it.

Even just plowing through these blog posts is me doing that to myself.  Some posts I write, I hate.  Some posts I love.  Regardless they all go up on the blog and I force myself to move on.

Whether I’m happy, discouraged, frustrated, or whatever.  The point is to keep pushing.  If you have to crawl, then crawl.  If you have to drag yourself, then drag on!

-Robert Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment