Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Profit Clicking Premium and AddWallet Progression


Profit Clicking Premium and AddWallet Progression

I joined Profit Clicking premium about 3 weeks ago.  I put $50 in and am now earning $5.40 a day.  If I let it accumulate and just withdraw all the cash I could cash out $190!  Not bad from $50.


I also joined AddWallet about a month ago and only put in $40 and am now up to about $130 in ad units purchased now.  I’m going to repurchase ad units until I have about $2000 in ad units and just set it to 70/30.


I’m at the infancy with both of these programs but they incrementally are making me more and more each day. 



-Robert Fraser-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rob,
    I am also a member of this site but when I realised that my profit was not enough to sustain my expenses online and offline, I have search and discovered a method on how to effectively use and earn 1000x on the site you mention on your post.
    Btw, you have nice blog and clean templates.
    Good luck to your success.


    Eve of Bloggerbux.

    ReplyDelete