Monday, April 15, 2013

Why multiple home business offers on your blog will keep you broke?


Why multiple home business offers on your blog will keep you broke?

This is one that I have been notorious for!! 


I’m not saying multiple streams of income is bad by any stretch.  What I am saying is that you should get success (your definition of success) with one business first, and then include additional streams.

Just think every other business that you advertise, promote, write articles and blog posts for, or share takes your attention away from the others.

If I want to know how to make money on the internet and come across your blog and it has banners for 4 different businesses on it, then which one is the primary money maker? 

If I see 4 different businesses, then I’m more inclined to not click any of them.  People like easy and simple.  People don’t like complicated.

Multiple businesses sounds pretty complicated to me.  It may not be complicated but nonetheless sounds like a lot of work.  The average joe isn’t wanting to do a lot of work!

Think of it from a mathematical perspective.

I will be more likely to click on the one offer you have if you only have one offer.  (seriously)

If you have multiple banners for the same offer, then that is good.

If you have multiple banners for multiple businesses, then odds are that is bad.

Some people swear by multiple streams of income but are they REALLY making a lot of money.  Odds are the answer is no UNLESS they have already found massive success.

People who have found massive success have huge email lists that they can slam with a new business every time they get in a new deal.  The average joe just needs to succeed with one to get that huge list first.

Also if you are a blogger (like me) then the more blog posts you write for one business equals more “mini” websites you have for that one business.  The more websites equal more people, more sales, etc.

Just focus on one until you succeed and then introduce another stream!!  My definition of success would be $30,000 with one program before I would ever think about trying to promote a secondary income stream.

Just something to think about!

It’s easier to focus on one thing than it is multiple things and that’s not just because I am a guy either!!

-Robert Fraser-

P.S.  Could I interest you in an easy 3 step process for making some extra cash?  If so CLICK HERE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment