Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why I picked MCA as my home business?


Why I picked MCA as my home business?

I picked MCA, or Motor Club of America as my home business simply because it’s legit, provides a real service that people needs, and is based here in the United States.

It isn’t some crazy Ponzi scheme and you can actually benefits from some of the benefits that MCA provides its members.  In essence you are selling memberships to MCA. 

I have been in Ponzi schemes.  I have been in high priced direct sales, and MLM gigs.  MCA is an easy $20 a month for a real and certified service that people can use. 

I was in Zeek Rewards before it got shut down for being a Ponzi Scheme.

I am in Profit Clicking where it seems like a Ponzi Scheme but I made about $700 off of them so far and I only put about $200 of my own money into it.

I’m just sick of all the Bull Shit online and am just going to blog about the MCA business and I hope that something resonates with you because this is something that is real, something that anyone can do, and something that everyone needs!

-Rob Fraser-

No comments:

Post a Comment